Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Our Farm

We know this looks like a lot of work! We've already done a lot to the outside. The place was all grown up. So we've tried to clean out the fences etc. We are very excited about the place. Even Snuggles, our boxer puppy loves it! This house doesn't need as much remodeling as our first house did. I told Jon I never wanted to remodel again, but here we are again! But, it's not as bad as it looks. Notice, I did not post any pictures of the inside. Maybe one of these days, but not right now! Atleast the floors, walls and ceilings are intact in this house and the roof is on!
Closer view from the east

The view from the road - east side

Back side

West side


4 comments:

Meghan said...

The house looks so so nice from the outside! It's so quaint! I can't wait to see it in person :)

Roseanna said...

ahh...so jealous :)...breathe in some country air for me

NatalieJo said...

Hi Sheila,
I called Tyra tonight and they were out at the farm with you...she said you had posted pictures, so I just had to come see! This looks awesome!! I'm sure it is alot of work, but I'm sure it will be so worth it.

Diane said...

Looks like a lovely place Sheila, I'm happy for all of you!