Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Little Valentines

Saturday was a very busy day. We went to fellowship meeting in Diamond during the day. Afterwards, we tried to look for bargains for the farm house. (Not much luck) Then, we met my family minus David and Rachel at Ryan's. We had a nice time and even had friends that joined us. Thanks Dad! It was very late when we got home and the boys were asleep. So, the boys received their gifts on Sunday. I made them Mickey and Heart pancakes. Pancakes are one of their favorite breakfast foods.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sheila , Hi Ochelata youth camp is the only one we have scheduled right now . On average we have got 150.00 a day at most of the camps that i have cooked at. they have always just paid me I have never actually set a price .do you have my phone Number.?
Jodi